06 März 2009

NNTM (Nassfeld's next Topmodel)

After a great day of Skiing on Nassfeld with a great pair of borrowed ski's (thank's to Wolfi) we did some posing in front of a great landscape. It turned out that this taken pictures would be perfect commercial pics. What's up Salomon marketing department? Model needed?

Liebe Grüße,
das Model-Brot

6 Kommentare:

Perle hat gesagt…

schreibst du jetzt deinen blog immer auf englisch? ;)

Perle hat gesagt…

zwei schöne schneehaserln seids

Brotkasten hat gesagt…

Ehrlich gesagt habe ich nicht nachgedacht, und einfach losgetippt. Das Englisch ist mir sozusagen "passiert"!

Matt hat gesagt…

Hey! I like this post! Very nice title and pictures also!

GROVES FAMILY hat gesagt…

I recall this location from my last visit . . . and must admit I am a bit jealous. No snow outside my window. Is the skiing still good?

Brotkasten hat gesagt…

Hey Richard!
The skiing is still perfect! But only until about 2pm. Afterwards it's just too warm and the snow is getting heavy and dangerous